PREVENTION AND MITIGATION
The best way to deal with an active threat is preventing an active threat from ever entering your doors. It is important to address specific steps related to internal and external threats. Each require unique approaches in order to create a better place to learn and work.
- Develop an Emergency Plan for critical incidents in your region
- Create an Access Control Policy that addresses your people and visitors
- Conduct Leadership Prevention training
- Conduct a Site Assessment to understand your vulnerabilities
- Review/improve Physical Security measures
- Conduct a safety and security climate survey to get a pulse of your organization