Our emergency notification software prevents and mitgates on-campus disasters by providing real-time response to those that will help, and gives on-campus staff real-time notifications.
A systematic approach saves lives and protects property.
Prevent and Mitigate
Notify and Communicate
Adapt and Respond
It is important to walk through a start to finish approach when investing in safety solutions. A critical component that is often overlooked is how to communicate effectively throughout emergency situations. Nowadays it is not enough to just notify. We need to provide the best situational awareness possible to all those involved in an incident. This is why DIR-S invested in a software solution that simultaneously alerts across multiple devices, contains interactive floor plans and allows everyone to communicate on the same platform.
- DIR-S provides location of emergencies based on alerts via interactive floor plans
- In complex environments where line of sight does not exist the DIR-S map give first responders room by room information at a glance
- Locations can be updated in real-time, depicting safe or unsafe status for users
Alerts (SRP or Custom)
- DIR-S can allow for any type of alert used by any school.
- Alerts are set for Standard Response Protocol, but can be customized to meet your school’s unique needs
Notification & Communication
- Notification of an emergency is issued within seconds
- Users can communicate in real-time via chat messaging after alert has been issued
- Users can receive both audible and visual alerts specific to emergency types